Prepare your paper
- See the Author's Kit for guidelines.
Upload your paper in EasyChair
- Submissions are handled electronically through the EasyChair Pages of OMNeT++ 2009. If you don't have an account on EasyChair, you will have to create one first.
- Once you upload your manuscript, you will be able to update your submission until the submission deadline.
- Submit a paper now.
- The instructions for registration given on the conference website also apply for the OMNeT++ workshop (see the Registration Form and Guidelines).
- In short: One of the authors has to register at the full rate for the workshop. After that, you will receive instructions for uploading your final paper. You will also have to sign a copyright form.
Final Paper Submission
- Please make sure you have included the copyright block as explained on our Author's Kit page.
- Then, for the camera-ready version of your paper, please follow the SIMUTools 2009 Camera-ready paper preparation and submission instructions.
- If you have problems with the upload process (not receiving the activation code, etc.) write an e-mail to [email protected].